This position provides a variety of hands on experience and training needed to become an effective, well-rounded Engineer by exposure to both technical and administrative duties. Typical responsibilities require applying critical engineering and management thinking and may include: estimating, design, scheduling, compliance review, procurement, surveying, production tracking, change order preparation, material testing and analysis, and cost report management. We are seeking professionals who are committed to safety, quality, and productivity.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Apply critical engineering and management thinking
- Assist in development and implementation of safety plans
- Conduct site audits and material testing and analysis
- Perform inventory checks, daily field engineering tests, and cost analyses
- Complete change order preparations and production tracking
- Assist with drawings (method/field) estimating, scheduling, and surveying
- Support with procurement and quality assurance reviews
- Maintaining files and records, copying, and scanning
- Process charts/graphs, designs, and proposals
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering & Management, or other related program at the time of their internship
- Candidates should possess leadership potential, be problem-solvers, and be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- AutoCAD experience preferred
This is a full-time internship opportunity of 40+ hours per week assigned to one of our many projects in the United States.
Relocation will likely be required, but completely paid for by Traylor Bros.